By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern FreeTarot.com's relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term "FreeTarot.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner and operator of this website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- All content found on this website is for provided for entertainment purposes only. Please use your best judgement and common sense. The information we provide should not be used in place of any recommendations by legal, medical, or financial professionals or other professional counsellors. We make no claims content should be used for any purpose beyond entertainment and we strongly discourage the use of these readings for any reason other than amusement.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. FreeTarot.com should only be visited by individuals over the age of 18, and residents of any jurisdiction that may prohibit the service should not access it. It is your responsibility to make sure you are eligible to use the service.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- You should assume that we may have an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned on this site and we may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. You should always perform due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone via the Internet or offline.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL I BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We may collect the following information about you: name; contact information including email address; other demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; time, place and date of your birth; astrological sign; and any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons: internal record keeping; to improve our products and services; to periodically send you promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting by using the email address that you have provided. We also use third-party web analytics services to monitor users’ individual browsing sessions.
- We may disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide the service. Some employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the service, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- If FreeTarot.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or it goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of the service may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy
- Other than the exceptions described in 12.a. and 12.b., we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- By transmitting information to us, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license (with rights to sublicense) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, edit and distribute the information (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such submission.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
- If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Any costs and fees other than solicitors/legal/attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
- If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, under the rules of Canadian Arbitration laws. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed void, unlawful, or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be severed from the rest of the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last reviewed on 11 September, 2013.